Saturday, February 16, 2013

Pingüinos!

Took advantage of this beautiful weather and went for a pretty long run this morning! Ran along all the beaches, that are across from my building. I had to keep reminding myself that I actually do live here, and that I can run on the beach everyday if I wanted. On my run I found the little zoo that I had heard about. It's at the Palacio de la Magdelena. There are seals, and penguins! It was definitely the highlight of my day seeing the cute little guys. 

Yesterday, was also very nice weather so I finally explored the beaches. Like I said I have to constantly remind myself that I live in a place that is so incredible. We were all sitting on the beach, looking across the bay to snow-capped mountains! I have pictures, but they really don't capture how incredible it is. 



Tonight, I'm taking a short trip to the mountains with some friends. Not sure what the name of the town is, but I'm sure it will be a great time. More pictures to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment